Thursday, January 27, 2011

Janie, True Support and Cohesiveness

Yes, I too must apologize. I have neglectful. Due to many new exciting projects in my work.

Janie, you and I must make a pact to write consistently as we have. We will each post once a week, unless we choose to do so otherwise.

Deal? Done.

I am very impressed with your mood and flexibility with all the changes. How everyone stepped up to the plate to help each other.

These times of change create beautiful and powerful connections between you and your colleagues. "I have your back" is another way to put it.

As we have talked, although you are cast in one role, you must always be attentive to other parts and be prepared to step in n the case of unpredictable life events. You are a professional, a seasoned one. It is these moments that strengthen you and teach you how resilient and capable and powerful you really are. It's like living out loud.

I reread your note and I am thrilled that you presented it without much angst, Janie. You know how words can evoke emotion. There was a very nice presence in how your conveyed the events.

The dancer with the welt - I hope she is better.
The dancer who messes around carries appropriate guilt for the injury.

However, it is much deeper than that, isn't it?

Love you all,

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHt
Hypnotherapist
PittsburghMedicalHypnosis.com

Visit my website! NEW service: Enhanced physical therapy.

No comments: