Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Journey Beyond and Back ....

Welcome home Janie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you! I was waiting to hear from you every day. I knew you would have a lot of fun. What a wonderful experience to travel with your Mom, too. am sure it was bonding and a life long memory of time spent with her.

You can expect reentry challenges. It can be as brief or long as you want. Getting sleep (LISTEN to Stepping to Sleep, sleep program for dancers available on line)

You have tools to use. Practice what I have taught you - to visualize, using EFT and other performance tools. For those of you who dont know what I am referring too. Read through previous posts for info.

Companies can be compassionate. My daughter had foot surgery in may and as she is building her strength the directors has been very understanding. Be patient as you return to your work. These are the moments that make you stronger.

Sanna Carapellotti,MS CHt'
Hypnotherapist for dancers.

No comments: