Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dear Sanna - I thought this was supposed to be the easy part!

I am desperately trying to stay in shape. Of course it is nice to see my friends and family, and I am having fun, but I cannot believe how busy I am! I am still waiting to be bored, as everyone warned me a summer off would be, and I expected. But this has been the fastest week of my life! There is always something to do or be done.

Even when I do make it to ballet class (which is about 4 times a week, so I can't really complain) I am not used to the small studios or slippery floors, plus I am sore from not dancing enough and the plane, etc. What I tough life I lead on vacation!

Haha I am only kidding - it's fine, just not quite as relaxing as I expected. But as my grandma always said, I can sleep when I'm dead, right?

More soon,

Janie

No comments: