Saturday, March 14, 2009

DanceMind: Dear Janie, Hello there ...

Well, where have I been?  This last week has been excitingly busy. I am off to sleep because tomorrow I am headed to day 6 of Hellinger training.  This work would be likened to you loving a certain piece of choreography. It feels good, You have a lot to learn. Yet it resonates within you. You have to do it. You have to dance it. It takes your breath away.

What I wonder as I consider this healing work with performers -- I wonder who is sometimes in the way of a performer/dancer when they cannot or struggle to succeed?  Sometimes it is not who you think. (Hint -- Not you!)

I am looking to connect the dots here.

Janie,  The less resistance you have to such shifts and changes the more flexible you are in mind and body. You are free to dance.

Your list of controllables a few posts back are actually pretty good. I am pleasantly surprised. You have learned a lot.

It is step after step after step after step after step after step after step after step ........................

Back in touch.

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHT

No comments: