Monday, June 15, 2009

DanceMind : Language, Janie

As stated by Janie ...

Hopefully in 6 months or a year I will appear less stiff when I dance, since I am always working on it and trying to improve as a dancer. I imagine I will not be completely rid of this flaw in my technique, but at least it will be better than it is now."

I bolded the words that are influencing your performance. Notice the words that PUSH success into the future, or are uncertain, or speak of certain permanency.

Again, I ask, "How much will you truly be able to shift?" Not much.

Do you understand that you will continue to move forward JUST AS YOU HAVE IN THE PAST come to this day making minimal strides. Tomorrow comes.

Back to you ...

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHT
www.mentalperformances.com

PS - Need more sleep? Go here ...

No comments: