Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dear Sanna - tomorrow comes....

..and the next day and the next day and the next day! I can't believe how quickly this year is winding down. There is suddenly so much to do in so little time - but it's all fun stuff, so I'm more than happy to be busy. I am noticing more and more lately how powerful my mind is in affecting my mood, dancing, and overall happiness. I am really in control of things. When I begin to worry about wrapping things up here, or how I will handle the inevitable getting out of shape (at least a little, which I think is healthy) over the holidays, I keep trying to mentally prepare. I know this can make the difference between a painful struggle and a methodical way of getting back in shape when the new season starts.

Promise to post more later but now I have to go dance!!

Janie

No comments: