Monday, June 1, 2009

Language

Worth mentioning is how we address what occurs in our lives. Listen to how you speak of events...

Pick a problem you have had for a while, maybe a performance issue.

Write it down in a simple sentence.

Next write a few paragraphs about how you think of this problem. You may have inner dialogue, or say (speak) about it to family, friend and peers in a certain way.

This is a private exercise so be honest with yourself.

I will return in the next day or so and continue this exercise. I want you to do this now.

Janie, if you can post your response.

Thank you! Welcome to the new followers and I thank you all for your questions and comments. I appreciate it very much.

I am marking my performance CD' s down this week. It will be a nice sale for summer intensives! Stepping to Sleep is especially a good program to have as it strengthens, heals and prepares you for the rigors of intensive dance practice. Going away from home for long weeks in the summer can be difficult.

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHT
412.344.2272

No comments: