Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Accept or not ...

Are you a member of the status quo? The back row or the 'forever core.'

What is keeping you there? Look yourself square in the eye and ask yourself.

Your 'secret' is seen in your attitude that is reflected in your performance. (None of us can hide) If someone gives you negative feedback, do you even try to dance with an attitude against the feedback? I hope not. Take what you need from what you heard, dump it and GO DO IT. Sometimes other people see what we do not see or even know.

Of course if the correction is way off base for 'some reason.' For example, when Mr. F. told me in High School that I would never amount to anything. "Mr. F, your guidance was not so accurate." (I 'm sorry you did not take the time to know me and what was really going on). Straight A's in Grad school, writer, speaker, healer ...

If you want to stand above the status quo, you know what you need to do, just like I did.

Courage to stand apart, even taller.

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHt

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, love this blog, thank you for sharing !