Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dear Sanna - mass confusion

I am finally here! And this has been one of the most confusing days of my life. I just barely found the buttons I needed to even make this post, because for some reason all these other languages were invading my web pages.

Thank goodness my mother is here, but she is not much help either since neither of us have ever been here and we have absolutely no idea where to even start. In desperation, we decided to just go to the ballet studio today, where they definitely calmed us down a little, although when I look back on the situation now, I realize they made a whole bunch of empty promises! I suppose our land line phone is hooked up, but that wasn't actually one of our requests. Funny how that works. Anyway hopefully the rest will fall together soon and my mom and I won't be too stressed out to do some sight-seeing.

Miss being closer. Thanks for the continued support. I will update as much as I have internet access.

Janie

No comments: