Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dance Mind - Oh dear -

Janie, I have to leave in the morning to go to a family funeral. It is sad. I will return in a few days.

Think about next week when you want to begin the program, "Gold Cup Dreams!"
Everyone can move along with us. It will help you to dream big! Ordinary goal setting is very out!  Pick a day, say Thursday and we can get to it!

What I would need you to do Janie is to hop on every day and respond. There will be audio and maybe a video and some info. This will be very helpful!

Invite your friends. Tell anyone who wants to DO SOMETHING bigger to join us! Not just for dancers ... Everyone can dream BIG!

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHT

PS Janie, you can let me know.  I will ck my email but will be with family and traveling.
Love you!

No comments: