Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Sanna - anger management

I swear I'm not an angry person who hates the world! I was just ranting about small children. But I really do like them and I will miss them all. I even spent the entire evening baking cookies for them, time that should have been spent packing! Oops. It will be okay though, since I starting packing SO ridiculously far in advance, it will be no sweat getting it done in time. I was just trying not to be the procrastinator that I always am.

Today we had a guest teacher, who I've had before, and is one of my favorite people in the world. It was hilarious and fun and I just loved it. It was also so nice to see all the old friends who showed up to take his class. It did make me feel REALLY old though to see some of these "little girls" bigger than me. I still picture them as 3 foot tall munchkins terrorizing the studio. And now they're driving themselves to ballet. Crazy. Anywho I think that class was just what I needed and I'm really excited to make the very most of my last days here.

Janie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bye Janie!!! Keep writing on the blog. We love you janie!!!