Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Sanna - one week!

I AM SO SICK OF TAKING CLASS WITH CHILDREN!! I hate the cramped studios, made a million times worse by the too-many-girls crammed in there with absolutely no sense of personal space or respect for their elders! Not that I want to stand front center - that's the last place I want to be when I'm trying to get back into shape - but at least they could have the courtesy to let me choose where to stand, such as off to the side in the back with a little space. Has nobody told them the art of staggering? And they talk SO much in class! Not only is it rude to the teacher, but I want to hear what they have to say, or practice, or just have 2 seconds of peace and quiet for myself!

...don't get me wrong - I love the girls, but I just CAN'T WAIT to take company class again. It will be great.

Teaching is great fun, though. Ballet, pointe - I even teach yoga, which is a nice little change and addition to the daily routine.

Janie

No comments: