Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear Sanna - home sweet home

It was so nice to go back to my old studio (besides the immense pain i am experiencing after taking so much time off). They welcomed me with open arms, as always, and all the girls there are sweethearts. I even get to teach!! I had been thinking a lot about teaching as last season winded down, but I had pretty much decided there was no way they would let me, an unexperienced teacher, actually teach at a real summer intensive, especially without being able to commit to a good chunk of time. But it turned out they needed someone and I'm it! It's really fun getting to try teaching and work with the kids. I think it will also be good for my technique to see how others learn. If nothing else, it forces me to go in every morning and take class.

Janie

No comments: