Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dear Sanna - why I dance on hold

So today we had rehearsal for the company, which has mostly consisted of me trying to practice in the back of a cramped studio, as a member of the second cast. But today my alternate was missing so I got to go in! The directors didn't really realize, so they were about to start with a missing person and I asked if I should step in, trying to be a "smart dancer". They said yes please, but nothing after the rehearsal, so I don't really know whether or not I impressed them or if they even noticed me, but it was fun to actually get to dance, and I think I did an okay job. We are all lazily excited to get to miss school class to go to the theater the rest of the week! I love being in the theater, whether I get to dance or not, plus it will be a nice little break having only one class a day. Well that's all for now. Good night!

Janie

No comments: