Saturday, September 13, 2008

DanceMind: Dear Janie -- That is right!

Janie, Now you have the biggest piece of information - and that is helpful to you. Yes, you are right, it is a bit confusing and with the 'mixed' communication as you say. Yet it is a lesson to really holding on to who you are for a while until you understand what you really need to hear.

You will recognize patterns thru time, in terms of how he relates to you and company members.  Hey, he can't be perfect. Maybe his flaw is poor communication skills yet his performances are fabulous and you are pushed to the next level of performance. How bad can that be.

Michaelangelo had very poor social skills.

We all deal with difficult personalities at the workplace, except for me. (I work alone.)
 There are books written about how to handle them and what one can do to cope.  

Here is what to do ... HEAR what he says. DO NOT REACT or Lose your ground. Get feedback if you can from others or even him. Make a decision on how to handle it. Maybe there is truth to what he is requesting.

Maybe you do need to pay more attention to maintaining your weight.

Maybe he sees your potential and that is is way of letting you know.

Watch, listen and do not react. Understandably we all have our moments when we fly off in our minds.  Have a statement to ground you again.

I will wait and see what he is really saying.  or  Maybe I do need to ... yada yada ...

So again this may not be simply about you, but the good of the company.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was thrilled to open my email to this note from THEMA DAVIS... model, dancer, actor.

Thema wrote on your Facebook Wall:

"Hi Sanna,  I listened to your (AUDITION) cd and im very very very pleased an honoured to say that I have passed my audition! I beat off hundreds to gain a place on a free acting course with the prestigious BBC Talent boost and at the end I get to audition for top casting directors and the nations best TV shows. Im so happy as acting isnt one of my strongest skills but now I will get to learn and gain new opportunities! :-) xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEMA!!!!!!  YOU DID IT, GIRL!

Today is our one year anniversary!!!!  I am posting a gigantic sale this evening.
So for those of you who have been wanting to purchase my audio programs this is you chance to get them in your hands so you can dance even better!

Sanna Carapellotti, MS CHT
mentalperformances.com

No comments: