Monday, March 10, 2008

DanceMind: Dear Janie, We Have been Tagged by Selly!

A few posts ago we were tagged by a delightful regular reader and dancer, Selly. I had heard of Blog Tag yet did not know how it was played. It is easy enough.

Here are the rules:
1 - Link to the blog who tagged you.
2 - Post the rules on your blog
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are seven things you do not know about me:

1. I am a coffee snob. I can taste the slightest change in bean. That first sip can be annoying. I am either commited or it is dumped. I also can only drink a half a cup at a time because it has to be a certain temperature.

2. I used to be a body builder and power lifter. Worked out 2 hours every day.

3. I am highly intuitive.

4. I dressed as a bag lady with my friend, Kevin, to see how people would react to us. We went to Bennigans for dinner dressed poorly and were treated poorly. We were not obnoxious just badly dressed. One guy told my friend at the bar (she was a (friend) plant) "Ya know if you look at her, she ain't too bad looking."

5. I rode a motorcyle for 5 years.

6. I wear a charm that I gave my Mom when I was twelve. It is pinned inside my bra. I feel safe and connected to her

7. I ate chickens' feet when I was a child and liked gnawing on them. :(

No comments: