Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Sanna - 7 obscurities

7 random things about me:

1. I ALWAYS make a wish when I see the clock at 11:11

2. I have obsessive compulsive tendencies, like counting steps or avoiding cracks on the ground

3. I watched Home Alone every day as a child, and my favorite quote was "families suck"

4. I have never heard more than a quarter of the music in my itunes library

5. I can't use the restroom if I know people can hear me

6. I used to cry about my life going too fast ...when I was about 6

7. If John Mayer asked me to marry him today (although we have never spoken) I would say absolutely yes, despite the faces he makes while playing guitar

1 comment:

none said...

I totally agree on every one of those. JOhn MAyer does make the strangest faces when he plays guitar. This hoofer I know does this too, only worse. MUCH MUCH worse. Its hilarious though.

Selly