Friday, September 21, 2007

Rant Rant Rant

Janie, So much too say.

Let's do it again. Cause I know you can do better than that.


This time -- sit at the computer and really rant. Here is how...

Take a pause, breathe, (a time or two) and get ready.

Put your hands on the computer... and Begin. Do not stop typing until you are finished.

There will be a natural break to tell you that you are finished.

Rant. Rant. Rant.

Only rules are no names, no cursing (as this blog has readers of all ages)

and you have to keep the focus on 'I'


So, here you go ..... I ....... WAIT WAIT !

I am thinking that you would be freer to do it on your computer and then blog us what happens.
This exercise would be better done that way.

Follow the instructions above ... except say what you want, onto a word doc. let it out. when you feel finished maybe after ten minutes (DO NOT STOP OR LIFT YOUR FINGERS FROM THE KEYBOARD)

VERY IMPORTANT ... DO NOT REREAD .. DELETE IT .... THEN Blog us ...

I look forward to hearing from you. (If anyone reads this post try it NOW).

I am still feeling mixed about your sharing. I want you to be free to say what you want, yet it can get very personal filled with words that are mere words with little value or truth. Plus then it is documented. Yes DO NOT post it. I think if someone wants to have the experience they can rant at home...

So I look forward to hearing from you AFTER you rant without stopping

No comments: