Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dear Janie --

I am going to use Dear Janie so everyone knows that I am addressing you. ALthough I am certain one can tell that I am Me and you are you, it may help if someone needs to look in the archives. We can be as clear as we can with the titles.

I was also happy to receive a few comments and private e-mails. I invite you all to comment and let hear from you. You might even have a question for Janie!

A dancer from Kentucky e-mailed me to talk about ways to de-stress --

On my web site is a free every other Thursday "InSight" note that goes out as a blast. It is short and to the pointe. You might want to sign up to receive it. It has quick suggestions for de-stressing that you can use anytime. One goes out tomorrow! OH DEAR ... I need to get busy!

For example there was Mind Wash from a few weeks ago. Great for clearing your mind of thoughts.

We will do that on this blog as well.

Later tomorrow -- I will post on how to isolate a move and improve it. EASY. EASY. EASY and very cool mind technology.

No comments: